Monday, January 11, 2010

Richard's latest response from O2

Sadly they couldn't reimburse him for corresponding with his 500 friends via snail mail

Dear Mr Newman

I'm sorry to hear about the recent problems you've experienced using your phone to access the internet. I can understand the frustration this has caused you.

You've mentioned in your original email that you use your phone to access twitter and facebook which at the moment your unable to do.

We aim to provide the highest level of service and I'm disappointed to hear that we've failed to do so on this occasion.

Unfortunately if you were to correspond to your friends through letter then we would be unable to pay from the price of the stamps for the letters you send.

I can see from our records that you've spoken with our customer services department recently and bars were removed from your phone, unfortunately I have no further information from advisers about the GPRS problems your experiencing.

So I can help you further, Can you provide further information on the problems your experiencing such as are you able to make calls, are you able to log onto the internet at any time through the day.

If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me on 0845 330 0684. I'm available Monday to Friday between 8.00am and 2.30pm.

Regards

Catherine Kenny

Complaint Review Service

No comments: