Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Letters to O2's Complaint Review Service (complaintreviewservice@o2.com)

Note to viewers: read Richard's original email below first

Dear O2


I wish to formally raise my discontentment with the persistent Internet service failure over the past 3 days, I'd also like you to show leniency towards my dear friend Rich Newman, who you would've also recently received an email from.

He gets very stressed at this time of year. No, he's not an elf or indeed Father Christmas, he simply works in retail and is prone to public outbursts of frustration; yesterday lunchtime in Marks and Spencer was a classic example.

Anyway, back to my complaint, I raised my concerns with O2 Customer Services this morning and the lady I spoke to suggested that I email the Complaint Review Service, "no harm in trying", I quote. We also spoke about New Zealand (she has a strong desire to visit there and Canada too), which was nice. 5* customer service agent, I wish I'd noted her name, so she could be formally commended.

I look forward to hearing from you regarding the issues raised (which exclude Richard's outbursts).

Kind regards, Debbie Ford

PS Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all at O2

No comments: