Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Letters to O2's Complaint Review Service (complaintreviewservice@o2.com)

Dear O2,

Due to your recent failure to remedy a technical fault with your GPRS service, due to the "wrong type of snow" I wonder if you have any suggestions with how I should communicate with my 500 friends on facebook and Twitter.

If I send all my friends and followers a status update via letter will you refund the stamps?

I rang up to complain yesterday but all the computers were "down." The very nice man advised me to write you a letter but said, and I quote "there's no point though, you'll only get a letter of apology."

So I don't know why I'm even bothering wasting my lunch writing this. I probably won't be able to send it anyway.

If you wish to phone me to tell me "how I'm a valued customer" then please call. 07xxxxxxx88.

Happy Christmas.

Rich Newman

No comments: