Friday, December 10, 2010

Life is Queer

I've just been skimming back through some of the archives on my blog, it's very tempting to delete stuff that relates to a whole different life with my ex-husband, but as the saying goes "no pain, no gain". In this instance, I'd probably never have discovered Twitter and you lovely bastards if I hadn't been a singleton with nothing better to do!

Related: still single, dinner dates welcomed.

Below is a blog entry from one of the most difficult times in my life, posted 3 months after me and my ex separated and decided to call it a day after almost 10 years together. The "saying nothing, but saying much" is probably typical of me, I keep a lot to myself - sometimes not for the best, especially when I put a lot of energy into friends' emotional well-being. I think it's called "distraction/avoidance etc".

February, 2005
"Okay, so no postings since November - pretty crap really, so much for a 'daily blog'. I can only say that "personal events" have had everything to do with that. So, in the spirit of not airing dirty laundry .... let's try and begin again."

No comments: